Better Today Addiction Rehab – Call (720) 450-8110 Today!
Drug Abuse Treatment Centers Colorado Call 720 450-8110 to Get Help Today! Substance addiction can make users feel helplessly trapped, as though they will never escape the cycle of drug or alcohol abuse. Drug Rehabilitation Services Denver, CO knows that recovery is possible, and is ready to lend a hand to anyone who wants to get free of the shame and negative feelings that drug addiction feeds on. Just like cancer, substance abuse has been scientifically verified as a medical illness. Our highly qualified professionals are specialists in drug and alcohol treatments and make sure that every one of our clients gets the optimum level of care. End dependency and contact Treatment Rehabilitation Addiction as soon as possible!
What Is Substance Addiction?
Most drug use starts casually, before uses lose control and find that they need more drugs, more often. As drug abuse increases in volume and frequency, so does the intensity of unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, making it even harder to quit. Drug Abuse Treatment Centers Colorado treats substance abuse, occasionally referred to as physical and/or psychological dependence, which is a disorder that develops because of using legal and illegal drugs.
- Physical dependency is a result of recurring drug abuse that disrupts the communication of neurotransmitters in the brain, making drug abuse the only way to stimulate pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to establish, and longer to treat. When an addict thinks that they need the drug to feel happy or normal, and even the thought of not having the ability to acquire or use the drug causes stress and anxiety, then dependency has been established.
Both physical and psychological dependence must be addressed together as part of a comprehensive rehab plan for drug or alcohol addiction. Addicts need a skilled, dedicated staff, like that of Drug Addiction Rehab Denver, to help end their suffering. We provide:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare staff
- beautiful, luxurious affordable living accommodations
As health care professionals design our custom-made treatment programs they take each and every client’s particular requirements into consideration. Because we make use of various effective, proven treatment methods, we are able to provide healthy and affordable solutions for everyone.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process by which an addict:
- withdraws from their substance of dependency
- takes part in several sorts of therapy that help the person acknowledge their problems
- makes behavioral adjustments to maintain sobriety
- examine their reasons for using
- learn to avoid relapses and temptation
At Drug Addiction Program, there is a group of recovery specialists responsible for the many facets of recovery, including:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental problems and emotional issues
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Better Today Addiction Rehab Treats Drug Abuse
Our residential program is a cross between inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round-the-clock supervision with the opportunity to experience real-life situations and circumstances, to achieve the ultimate goal of reintegration into society. While residing in gorgeous, home-like accommodations, clients participate in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- various social activities
Contact 720-450-8110 to reach Rehab Intervention Program’s recovery professionals for additional details regarding treatment locations, the consequences of drug use, or substance abuse in general.